The strain clamp refers to the hardware used to fix the wire to withstand the tension of the wire and hang the wire to the strain string or the tower. According to different structures and installation conditions, strain clamps can be roughly divided into two categories. The first category: The strain clamp must withstand the full tension of the wire or lightning conductor, and the grip strength of the clamp is not less than 90 of the rated tensile strength of the wire or lightning conductor to be installed, but it is not used as a conductor. This type of clamp can be removed after the wire is installed and used separately. This kind of clamp has bolt-type tension clamp and wedge-type tension clamp. The second category: In addition to bearing the full tension of the wire or lightning protection wire, the tension clamp is also used as a conductor. Therefore, once this type of clamp is installed, it cannot be disassembled, which is also called a dead line clamp. Because it is a conductive body, the installation of the wire clamp must be carried out carefully in accordance with the relevant installation rules.
Function: The tension clamp is used to fix the wire or lightning protection wire to the non-linear pole tower tension insulator string, acting as an anchor, and also used to fix the cable of the cable pole tower.
Advantages: 1. Effectively prevent short-circuit accidents caused by overlapping of small animals such as birds and beasts or foreign objects;
2. Prevent electrical accidents caused by condensation flashing, dirty flashing, and icicle sticking to snow;
3. Prevent acid rain, salt spray and harmful chemical gases from corroding the transformer inlet and outlet wires;
4. Avoid personal injury and death accidents caused by pedestrians accidentally touching the exposed electrical contacts;
5. The fully enclosed operation of the protective cover and the metering device can prevent criminals from stealing electricity;
6. Buckle structure, easy to install and reusable
Features: 1) The clamp has high strength and reliable grip. The grip strength of the clamp is not less than 95% CUTS (calculated breaking force of stranded wire).
2) The stress distribution of the wire clamp to the stranded wire is uniform, does not damage the stranded wire, improves the anti-vibration ability of the stranded wire, and greatly extends the service life of the wire.
3) Simple installation and easy construction. Can greatly shorten the construction time, without any special tools, one person can complete the operation.
4) The installation quality of the clamp is easy to guarantee, and can be inspected with the naked eye without special training.
5) Good corrosion resistance, use high-quality materials. The material is exactly the same as the wire, ensuring that the wire clamp has a strong ability to resist electrochemical corrosion.
6) Optional anti-theft ring to effectively solve the anti-theft problem