Hot dip galvanized anchor bolt
|Category||Hot dip galvanized anchor bolt|
|Thread specification||national standard|
|Performance level||Grade 4.8, 6.8 and 8.8|
|Total length||Custom (mm)|
|Surface treatment||Natural color, hot dip galvanizing|
|Product grade||Class A|
|Standard type||national standard|
|Standard No||GB 799-1988|
|Product specification||For details, contact customer service, m24-m64. The length can be customized according to the drawing, and L-type and 9-type can be processed|
|After-sale service||Delivery guarantee|
|Length||The length can be determined|
Purpose of anchor bolt:
1, fixed anchor bolt is also known as short anchor bolt, it and foundation watering together, used to fix the equipment without strong vibration and impact.
2, the movable anchor bolt, also known as the long anchor bolt, is a kind of removable anchor bolt, used to fix the heavy mechanical equipment with strong vibration and impact.
3. Expansion anchor bolts are often used to fix static simple equipment or auxiliary equipment. The installation of anchor bolts should meet the following requirements:
(1) The distance between bolt center and foundation edge should not be less than 7 times the diameter of expansion anchor bolt;
(2) The foundation strength of the anchor bolt should not be less than 10MPa;
(3) There shall be no cracks in the drilling place, and pay attention to prevent the collision between the drill bit and the reinforcing bar and buried pipe in the foundation.
(4) The diameter and depth of the borehole should match the anchor bolt expansion.